vs. Discus 3

blatron

Postby blatron » July 8th, 2006, 12:48 pm

I'm looking to buy Disc Cover, but have been using Discus 3 for a while. I like that program, but if I can get Disc Cover that is integrated with BBC and SP, that would be great. Are all three able to share the same clipart collection. I just upgraded to the boxed version of Swift Publisher and am wondering if I'd be able to use that clipart in Disc Cover?

One thing that Discus does very well is text. You can drag the curved text of CD/DVD labels and it automatically adusts the rotation and degree of curvature. If BeLight could incorporate that into Disc Cover, there'd be no comparison. Handling text in Disc Cover is a little clumsy to me.

Bill
stq

Postby stq » July 10th, 2006, 7:46 am

Hi Bill,

According to the license agreement, You can use 23,000+ clipart images only with the program they were purchased with. That is why boxed version price increased by $5 only. If you wish to use the clipart with another BeLight product, you will have to buy boxed version of that program.

Regarding your second question. You are right, curved text feature is in its simplest form. You can be assured that we will improve this functionality.

Stanislav

Return to “Disc Cover”