LSI - Light Scribe Image feature

producer_ben

Postby producer_ben » July 8th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Hi,
I have an ACARD duplicator and I'm able to bulk duplicate my light-scribe labels if they are in a .lsi template format.
Is there and option already for this, if not when is it planned?
I feel pretty fluent with the software and don't want to change after paying for the full version and really getting to grips with it. I've had no fails unlike other software and I really could use this feature.
producer_ben

Postby producer_ben » July 8th, 2013, 4:31 pm

I should briefly add that the extension is LSL (.lsl) and NOT LSI as I originally said.
Nick

Postby Nick » July 9th, 2013, 3:07 am

Hi,

Disc Cover cannot create files the LSL format, and at the moment we don't plan to support it. Try this workflow. In Disc Cover, export your disc label to a PDF, PNG or TIFF file (the first is better). Then import it to the Light Scribe software to print.

If your duplicator is present on your computer as a printer, you can try to print directly from Disc Cover. A tricky step here is choosing a compatible disc layout. You can try to select Brother, Microboards or Primera. If you decide to experiment, use the calibration feature for test prints to save ink and reuse the same printable disc.

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”