editing images in disc cover - problem

greenpeas

editing images in disc cover - problem

Postby greenpeas » May 26th, 2016, 7:34 pm

When double clicking on an image to edit it, the image seems to zoom in, anything applied is applied; but the zoomed in. When I exit image edit, the image is still zoomed in; but in the wrong place with no way to adjust. (couldn't add image of the final state.)
Any ideas? This is ver 3.3 (v700) on El Capitan 10.11.5
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. - John 1:10
Nick

Re: editing images in disc cover - problem

Postby Nick » May 27th, 2016, 6:45 am

I couldn't repeat the problem on my computer.
Please send your document to support@belightsoft.com with the link to this topic.

If you used the crop tool, this could confuse you. If you open a cropped image in the image editor, the latter drops the cropping settings as soon as you select another tool. This can explain why the image in your document could become bigger and relocated. We suggest to apply cropping after all other effects, or to crop images before adding them to the document.

Nick
Barbu_chanteur

Postby Barbu_chanteur » August 11th, 2016, 11:28 am

I have the exact same problem with version 3.1.3 on Mac Yosemite 10.10.5 and can't find a solution.
Nick

Postby Nick » August 12th, 2016, 7:15 am

Hi,

Please send the image you worked with to support@belightsoft.com
Also, tell how to repeat the problem: how to add the image to a document, which of the effects one needs to apply in the image editor. The settings of the effects may be important.

Nick
Barbu_chanteur

Postby Barbu_chanteur » August 12th, 2016, 8:29 am

In that case, I want to modify the exposure of the image.[img]Step1.png[/img]
I then double click on the image and it brings me to that screen:
[img]Step2.png[/img]
When I click on "Exposure adjust" it zooms automatically the image and I don't know what to do to restore it otherwise than clicking "cancel"
[img]Step3.png[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nick

Postby Nick » August 15th, 2016, 9:11 am

Hi,

Thanks for screenshots. It appears that the problem takes place on a computer with the Retina screen. On a regular screen, it doesn't repeat. I guess you have Retina as well.

I've passed the details to the developers.

Meantime, you can try to use the standalone version of Image Tricks which has the same tools as the image editor in Disc Cover.

Nick

Return to “Disc Cover”